At around 4.30am on Monday, 28 November, a car collided with barriers on Victoria Dock Road, E16.
The car, a Lexus which had been reported lost or stolen, was being pursued by police officers prior to the collision.
Two males made off from the car. Both were arrested by police and taken to hospital.
One remains in the hospital with a leg injury, which is not life-threatening. The other has been discharged from the hospital and taken into police custody
- New flood defence gates for Port of Tilbury in £34 million scheme
- Appeal for information following robbery on Goldsmith Avenue, Portsmouth
- If you haven’t planned anything yet for Halloween, pop down to our country parks with your children and have some frightfully good fun
- Kamil Lesiak sentenced to 18 years in prison for kidnap, rape and assault of man in Bootle in 2015
- Detectives investigating violent disorder near to Anfield football ground in July are welcoming the sentencing of three men
- Fire crews called in to tackle disused hotel blaze in Hockley Heath
Traffic officers are investigating and, in accordance with the procedure for incidents of this nature, a mandatory referral has been made to the IOPC.