Paid for promotion
Bombay Delight is Wimbledon’s newest Indian restaurant from Chef and Founder Ajay Chaurasia, which opened in February this year bringing hidden gems of Indian cuisine to South West London. Bombay Delight takes pride in its rich Indian cuisine, serving up a vibrant range of curries and grilled meats straight from the tandoor.
Its new menu showcases all the usual classics, with creamy tikka masalas and rich, coconuty kormas alongside some lesser-known regional sepcialities such as Murgh Hariyali Tikka – grilled chicken breast marinated with fresh green spices & hung yoghurt and Lamb Angara – a spicy slow cooked curry using smoked lamb, onion, tomato, ginger and garlic and Keralan Monkfish Alleppey with coconut and raw mango. A favourite are their Kabab Rolls – choose from Sheek Kebab, Chicken Tikka or Paneer Tikka rolled up in a rumali roti with salad, tamarind, and mint yogurt.
Bombay Delight is at 271-273 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London SW19 1SD. Follow them on Instagram for all the latest news and updates @bombays_delight
How to get the Bombay Delight reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can enjoy 20% off food on the new menu from 17 May until 14 June inclusive. Book online here quoting Hot Dinners in the special request box or for walk-ins, please quote Hot Dinners offer to your server on arrival.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer runs from Tuesday 17th May until Tuesday 14th June inclusive only
- Available for both bookings and walk-ins
- The 20% off food is only available for lunch and dinner
- For bookings, please quote Hot Dinners offer in the special requests box when you book online and for walk-ins, when seated please quote Hot Dinners offer to your server on arrival, who will ensure the 20% off food is credited from your bill
- 20% off food only at the Bombay Delight Wimbledon restaurant only – this offer is not valid for Bombay Delight’s cloud kitchen in Battersea or at Mumbai Delight in Vauxhall.
- The 20% off is only valid on food and not valid on drinks
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners