Four men due at the Old Bailey following the death of Kacey Boothe have been given a new court date.
Mr Boothe, 25, from Stratford, was found injured after police were called to Forest Rise in Walthamstow on August 13 to reports of gunshots.
By the time officers arrived, Mr Boothe had already been taken to hospital in a private vehicle, where he died.
A post mortem confirmed he died from neck and chest gunshot wounds.
Four men were subsequently charged as part of the investigation.
Kadeem Brightly-Barnes, 30, of Cottons Approach, Romford, and Kammar Henry-Richards, 24, of Cambrian Road, Waltham Forest, were charged with murder.
Ka-Amni Brightly-Donaldson, 23, of High Street, Enfield, meanwhile was charged with conspiracy to murder, possession of a firearm and possession of ammunition, and Jeffrey Gyimah, 20, of Queensbridge Road, Hackney, was charged with murder and unlawful possession of firearm and ammunition.
The men were remanded in custody, due to appear at the Old Bailey on November 10.
However, the court has now said all four have a new date, with a hearing now scheduled for January 13.
Following the death of Mr Boothe, the Met has said detectives from its specialist crime command are supporting his family.
For the latest crime news in East London, join our East London Crime Watch group on Facebook.