Three people have been stabbed in the latest spate of bloody-drenched violence to plague the streets of London.
The stabbings reportedly took place in Colindale, North London, shortly after 7pm on Thursday.
It is the latest in a wave of vicious attacks to have erupted on the streets of the capital, which has seen six people gunned down or stabbed to death in the space of a week.
Last night’s violence saw police being scrambled to reports of a group of men fighting in the street. When officers arrived, they found three males with stab wounds close to Colindale tube station.
The trio, two in their 20s and one in his 30s, were taken to hospital for treatment to stab injuries. Their condition has been assessed as non life-threatening.
A Met Police spokesman added: ‘There have been no arrests. Enquiries into the circumstances continue.’
Police cordoned off the scene in Colindale, North London last night amid reports of three people having been stabbed
Three men were stabbed and suffered non life-threatening injuries during the bloody violence in Colindale. Pictured is a map of where the attack took place last night
The road was sealed off by police tape, with the violence sparking desperate pleas from locals for council bosses, police chiefs and the area’s MP to take urgent action to crackdown on crime in the borough.
London Ambulance Service said it was called to Cecil Road at 7.14pm. A spokesperson for the organisation added: ”We sent three ambulance crews, an incident response officer and a medic in a fast response car.
‘We treated three people at the scene. We took two of them to a major trauma centre as a priority, and took one of them to hospital.’
One resident said: ‘I’m so sick of living here, I hate it.’
The latest spate of violence in Colindale has sparked demands from worried residents for authorities to clampdown on suspected gang activity in the borough.
Ieva Unguryte, 24, lives in the area and has now called on Dr Matthew Offord, the Conservative MP for Hendon, to step in.
‘For the safety of families living in the area, very concerned members of Colindale community kindly ask you to take action and advise Barnet council to stop tolerating loiterers and gangs around the area due to constant noise, increasing harassment, violence and crime rates,’ wrote the events coordinator.
She said the area had been plagued by violence and fighting in recent weeks. Speaking of last night’s stabbings, Ms Unguryte told MailOnline: ‘I got home after work an hour before this happened, and couldn’t stop thinking how lucky I was to get home on time to not see this inhumane behaviour happen.’
Anyone with information about the stabbings in Colindale are urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting the reference code CAD6855/3Nov.
The latest incident took place close to the underground station in Colindale, pictured last night, with the violence sparking calls from residents for police to step up their action to tackle crime
The stabbings are the latest in a spate of violence to have swept through the capital in recent weeks. Pictured are people in Colindale Avenue, Colindale, following the reported triple stabbing there last night
The stabbings come are just the latest in a string of sickening gun and knife violence to blight the capital in recent weeks.
On Sunday, a 21-year-old delivery driver was killed minutes before finishing his shift in Brixton during a brutal double killing.
Friends of Guilherme Messias Da Silva say the Deliveroo driver was dropping off his final takeaway of the evening when he was fatally injured during the attack in Brixton, south London.
It’s believed Mr Messias Da Silva was caught up in a suspected drive-by gang shooting, his colleagues claimed.
Friends of Guilherme Messias Da Silva (pictured) say the scooter rider was delivering his final takeaway of the evening when he was injured during the gun attack in Brixton, south London
Police say Guilherme was struck off his bike and died after being struck by a car. It is believed that the vehicle was involved in a pursuit with another vehicle, as part of a gangland dispute.
Residents say at least 12 shots were fired during the shocking incident on Railton Road around 7.50pm. The Met Police are yet to release any further details about the victims and no arrests have yet been made.
The fleeing man, suggested to be a local drill rapper in his 20s, was then brutally gunned down by his pursuer, who fled in his vehicle. Police are still hunting down the gunman, who remains at large.
Earlier on Sunday, a man was stabbed to death in Wembley, while a 32-year-old man was killed during a knife attack near Waterloo Station on Saturday.
The fatal attacks also come just days after two men were brutally gunned down in Ilford, east London, on Tuesday, with no arrests yet made. A third man also suffered serious injuries.
None of the incidents have been linked by police, while officers are yet to make an arrest in three of the four incidents.
It is not yet clear how either of the victims died, though it has suggested Guilherme was struck off his bike during the shooting. Pictures from the scene show a smashed up car and a scooter (pictured)
Debris from vehicles is seen on Railton Road, Brixton, following last week’s gun attack which left two people dead
Police tape went across the road following the double killing in Brixton last week
Pictured: Police at the scene of the Railton Road killings on Monday morning. Photographs show a crashed motorbike and a smashed-up car following the incident on Sunday night
Police are still hunting for the gunman following the death of two men in a drive-by shooting (pictured: Police at the scene of a double shooting in Brixton on Monday morning), on yet another weekend of sickening gun and knife violence in Wild West London
Officers pictured searching for the shooter following the fatal gun attack in Brixton (pictured), south London, on Sunday evening
Residents say at least ’12 shots’ were fired between a ‘pair on a moped and people in a car’ during the shocking incident, which took place around 7.50pm. Two men were found at the scene but died shortly after from their injuries
Tributes were paid earlier this week to Guilherme, who is believed to have lived in the UK for the last two years, having moved from his hometown of Petrolina de Goias, near the Brazilian capital Brasilia.
A timeline of violence on London’s streets
October 25, Henley Road, Illford: Fatal shooting kills Saydi Abu Sheikh and 32-year-old Zakariya Jeilani Mohamed.
October 29, Lower Marsh Street: Fatal stabbing kills 32-year-old Adrian Keise.
October 30, Railton Road, Brixton: Fatal shooting kills two men including delivery driver Guilherme Messias Da Silva
October 30, Harrow Road, Wembley: Fatal shooting kills a 21-year-old man
November 3, Colindale Avenue, Colindale: Three men are knifed in the street. No arrests.
Fellow driver Paulo Silva, 42, described him as a ‘good boy’ and ‘young’ and said he had been planning to go back to Brazil in December.
He said: ‘He was a very nice guy. It is so sad. He had planned to return to Brazil soon but it will not happen now.’
Another one of his colleagues from Deliveroo, who did not want to be named, also said he was a ‘very good guy who had become an innocent victim’.
A tribute to Guilherme posted on social media in Portuguese by a close friend said: ‘Yet another asphalt warrior, humble boy, he lost his life working during a gunfight between gangs in Brixton, he was fatally hit by the thieves’ car.
‘This first world country that many outsiders see is not just a bed of roses. This here is a daily struggle away from the family, exposed to daily dangers. God comfort the family and friends. God welcome you with open arms boy.’
There were two crashed vehicles – a silver car which had lost one of its tyres and a moped. A 322 bus was left parked within the police cordon.
Local resident Sebastian Morrison told MyLondon he believed the crash took place after 12 gunshots were heard.
He said: ‘I came across the scene when I went to the shop so I’m not a direct witness. I spoke to a few locals who did hear and see some of it.’
He added: ‘Shots were heard and a policewoman at scene told me it was a shooting. 12 shots were heard by locals, fire exchanged between a pair on a moped and people in a car. The car is crashed at the scene.’
The Met Police are yet to release any further details about the victims and no arrests have yet been made. Pictured: Police and emergency services arrive at the scene on Sunday night to find a smashed car
Two men were found at the scene, but died shortly after from their injuries. Pictured: Police at the site of the shooting on Railton Road on Sunday
Another to comment on the incident was Gregory Osefoh, 59, who works at the Stanley Mini Market in Railton Road. He said he was not working at the store when the incident happened.
Upon hearing about the attack, he said: ‘(I was) a combination of upset, shocked and highly disappointed that people could take away other people’s life; the life they did not create. There’s absolutely no reason for that.
The next of kin of the two men are yet to be informed and police are awaiting formal identification, with post-mortem examinations to be held in due course. No arrests have yet been made.
Speaking earlier this week, Chief Superintendent Colin Wingrove of the Central South Command Unit, responsible for policing Lambeth and Southwark, said: ‘I am shocked and saddened by this incident. Our thoughts are with the families and friends of the two young men who have tragically lost their lives.
‘This incident will cause a great deal of concern throughout the local community and across London. ‘We are supporting Specialist Crime detectives, who are working at pace to confirm the specific sequence of events and identify and arrest those responsible.
Two men were found injured at the location, but despite the efforts of emergency services, both were pronounced dead at the scene. Pictured: A police forensic tent at the scene of the shooting in Brixton
Sebastian Morrison told MyLondon : ‘I came across the scene when I went to the shop so I’m not a direct witness. I spoke to a few locals who did hear and see some of it.’ Pictured: A picture of the scene on last Monday
WEMBLEY: The double shooting comes after a fatal stabbing in Sudbury Town, near Wembley, north-west London, in the early hours of Sunday morning. Pictured: Police at the scene of the fatal stabbing near Wembley
‘Local officers are on the scene and patrolling the local area to speak to local residents, seek witnesses and provide visible reassurance. I would urge anyone with any information however small to come forward to help bring whoever is responsible to justice.’
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference CAD 6166/30Oct.
The double shooting comes after a fatal stabbing in Sudbury Town near Wembley, north-west London, in the early hours of Sunday.
Officers rushed to Harrow Road, Wembley, around 2am to reports of a stabbing.
A man, 21, was found with stab wounds. Emergency services attempted to treat him but he died shortly after. Police say two men were arrested at the scene in connection with the incident and have been taken into custody.
On Saturday morning, a 32-year-old man was fatally stabbed near Waterloo Station, south London.
Adrian Keise, from Lambeth, was attacked during an altercation involving two groups of men in Lower Marsh Street, according to the Met.
A spokesman for the force said the altercation began outside Cubana restaurant before moving down Lower Marsh Street, where Mr Keise was fatally wounded.
WEMBLEY: Officers rushed to Harrow Road in Sudbury Town, near Wembley, around 2am to reports of a stabbing. Pictured: Police at the scene
WATERLOO: On Saturday morning, a 32-year-old man was fatally stabbed during an incident near Waterloo Station, south London. The man, named as Adrian Keise, from Lambeth, was attacked during an altercation involving two groups of men in Lower Marsh Street, according to the Met Police.
WATERLOO: A spokesperson for the force said the altercation began outside Cubana restaurant before moving down Lower Marsh Street, where Mr Keise was fatally wounded. Mr Keise was discovered near a block of flats in Frazier Street and was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital where he later died.
Detectives named Saydi Abu Sheikh, 23, and Zakariya Jeilani Mohamed, 32, as the two men fatally shot following the ‘drive-by’ attack by a suspect, who is said to have been wearing a ‘Joker’ mask’ at the time. Pictured right: Adrian Keise, from Lambeth, who was stabbed to death during an altercation involving two groups of men in Lower Marsh Street
Mr Keise was discovered near a block of flats in Frazier Street and was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital where he later died.
Police have launched an investigation but as of yet, no arrests have been made.
Detective Chief Inspector Brian Howie, from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command, said: ‘I am sure that there were people who witnessed what happened who haven’t yet spoken to us about what they saw.’
DCI Howie added: ‘Adrian had the rest of his life ahead of him and my thoughts are with his family and friends as they come to terms with his tragic death. I would urge anyone with information to do the right thing by them and contact us today.’
Detectives named Saydi Abu Sheikh, 23, and Zakariya Jeilani Mohamed, 32, as the two men fatally shot following the ‘drive-by’ attack by a suspect, who is said to have been wearing a ‘Joker’ mask’ at the time.
Armed officers and paramedics raced to the scene, inside a Victorian terraced property on Henley Road, Ilford at around 12.16am on Tuesday, October 25. One victim was pronounced dead at the scene. The other died a short time later.
Neighbours told MailOnline that the sound of nearby Diwali fireworks masked the noise of gunshots at the suspected ‘drugs den’. But one eyewitness claims they saw cars approach the property before firing on the trio.
Another resident told the Telegraph how they had spotted a man wearing a ‘black Joker-style mask’ running through nearby gardens shortly after the shocking attack.
The Met said officers were ‘working around the clock to find those responsible’ but no arrests had been made.
Detective Chief Inspector Chris Wood said: ‘This was an unspeakable act of extreme violence that has devastated two families and sent shock waves throughout the community.
‘The suspects responsible for this horrific act are violent criminals and it is important that they are not protected by a wall of silence,’ he added.