TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR take on Fulham in already their third London derby of the season and they’ll be hoping they can finally secure a win against local opposition.
Spurs held Chelsea to a draw earlier on this month in what was one of the most fieriest matches of the campaign so far.
Tottenham were held to a draw at the London Olympic Stadium by West HamCredit: Alamy
Aleksandr Mitrovic continued his impressive goal scoring form against BrightonCredit: Rex
But it was Antonio Conte’s men who felt frustration on Wednesday courtesy of Tomas Soucek’s 55th minute strike for West Ham.
And now the North London outfit find themselves entertaining a Fulham side who will be full of confidence following their big win against Brighton.
However, Spurs will certainly back themselves to snatch all three points having won both of their previous games at home.
What time does Tottenham vs Fulham kick off?
- Tottenham Hotspur take on Fulham this Saturday – September 3.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in North London will be the venue for this derby and it can host around 62,850.
- Spurs ran out 1-0 winners when the sides last met at Craven Cottage in Mar 2021.
Is Tottenham vs Fulham on TV and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- This is due to the TV football blackout law in the UK which prohibits Saturday matches from being shown live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm.
- However, fans in the US have the option to stream the entire action live via Peacock.
Premier League 2022/23
Everything you need to know about the Premier League
Antonio Conte has had a double boost with Cristian Romero and Rodrigo Bentancur expected to be back in the squad for the London derby against Fulham.
Whilst Fulham are set to continue without long-term absentees Harry Wilson and summer signing Manor Solomon.
However, Shane Duffy will be back in contention to figure having missed out on the win against Brighton due to the Seagulls being his parent club.
- Tottenham to win 40/85
- Draw 7/2
- Fulham 6/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication