Thomas Frank has confirmed that attacker Halil Dervişoğlu could leave Brentford before the transfer window shuts on Thursday.
West London Sport has reported that the 22-year-old is among a number of Bees players who could leave the club before the deadline passes.
Dervişoğlu, who spent last season on loan at Turkish side Galatasaray, has played just seven minutes in the Premier League so far this season and has attracted interest from the likes of Hull City.
And Bees boss Frank says his future at the club is uncertain.
“The big balance, again, is to have a strong squad, but don’t have too many,” he said.
“It’s difficult for them to see minutes coming their way so that’s the balance we need to find.
“It could be that Halil goes out, but it could also be that he stays.
“I think everything is in the air. He could stay here or things can happen. But let’s see.
“Honestly there’s been a lot of rumours back and forth but I haven’t heard or had anything confirmed in any direction.
“Right now he’s available for me to put in the squad if I want.”
Brentford have so far signed five players this summer in Keane Lewis-Potter, Ben Mee, Thomas Strakosha, Aaron Hickey and Mikkel Damsgaard.
But Frank is not ruling out further additions before the window shuts.
“I’m happy with our squad. I think we have a strong squad,” he said.
“I think we have done good business in the transfer window. I think we are covered in all positions, but maybe (director of football) Phil Giles has a small present for me. We don’t know.
“As I said before, it’s the same message. We are in the market, we are looking, but we are not desperate at all.”