London police seized a loaded handgun along with drugs and cash following a weapons call Tuesday on Hamilton Road.
The residence was searched by the LPS Guns and Gangs section, and the following items were seized:
- Loaded handgun
- 44 grams of fentanyl
- 50 grams of methamphetamine
- Approximately $1840 in Canadian money
- Approximately $18,700 total drug value
Two 18-year-olds and a 55-year-old from Toronto have been charged with:
- Two counts trafficking methamphetamine
- Two counts trafficking fentanyl
- Possession of prohibited firearm without a licence
- Process loaded firearm
- Careless storage of a firearm and ammunition
- Possession of a firearm with an altered serial number
The accused will be appearing in London court at the end of September.