London police say there were no serious incidents during St. Patrick’s Day celebrations last week and released updated statistics on Tuesday.
Here’s how the numbers break down:
- 33 noise or gathering complaints
- 145 charges were issued in relation to Liquor Licence Control Act offences
- Five noise by-laws charges
- Two public urination charges
- Two Administrative Monetary Penalty System charges
- Four weapons-related investigations ongoing
- Three impaired driving-related charges
London police focused patrols near Western University, Fanshawe College, Richmond Row and the downtown core.