Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to keep up their form over the tail end of the festive period when they travel to the south coast to face Southampton.
Spurs are the favourites at 11/10 with Grosvenor Sport while Southampton is 5/2 and a draw is 5/2 too.
Spurs got their revenge over London rivals Crystal Palace with a convincing 3-0 win, just hours after Palace had their request for a postponement rejected.
All things seem to be going the right way for Antonio Conte since arriving in north London picking up four wins and two draws in the Premier League picking up four clean sheets and conceding just three goals in that time too.
Meanwhile, the Saints will be looking to translate their impressive win at West Ham – their first win at the London Stadium under Ralph Hasenhuttl.
Follow the Inside Track on Facebook and Twitter .
- Son Heung-min to score anytime – 8/5
- Spurs to win to nil – 14/5
18+ | Gamble responsibly | begambleaware.org | Odds subject to change
- In matches involving Tottenam, only five from 16 league matches have featured both sides scoring while 10 of Southampton’s 18 have finished this way – both teams to score is 4/6
- Southampton have finished 10 of their league matches with three goal or more, the same as Spurs – over 2.5 goals is 5/6
- Spurs average 10.38 total corners in the league and 8.33 away from home while Southampton average 10.67 total corners and 10.25 at home – under 10.5 total corners is 4/5
Player to watch
Son Heung-min has been in great form under Antonio Conte with five goal involvements in his last four Premier League outings.
The former Bayer Leverkusen player has scored in four consecutive matches too picking up goals against Brentford, Norwich City, Liverpool and Crystal Palace – winning three times and drawing once in that time.
The video will auto-play soon8Cancel
This will be the 130th meeting between the two sides with Spurs picking up 59 wins, 31 draws and 39 defeats in this fixture.
Last season, Spurs done the double over the Saints including an impressive 5-2 win at St Mary’s.
Everyone at The Inside Track and Reach are committed to promoting safer gambling. All of our content and recommended bets are advised to those aged 18 or over.
We strongly encourage our readers to only ever bet what they can afford to lose. For more information, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit begambleaware.org.