Warp is a leading independent Record company releasing music by ground-breaking and influential artists including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Brian Eno, Kelela, Squid, Nightmares on Wax, Stereolab and many more over its family of labels.
We are looking for an experienced and driven person to join the management team of our Recordings business. This is an exciting opportunity for a proven leader with an analytical and strategic mind, to manage the operations team day to day, and to lead the development of the systems and technology required.
You will lead the operations of our recordings business. You will be a proven people manager, capable of leading an experienced team, to deliver efficient digital and physical supply chains, data and asset management, technology and reporting functions for the business. You will take responsibility for the systems and workflows that tie these functions together, leading on design, specification, implementation and ongoing improvement. You will thrive on managing change throughout an organisation and inspiring and enabling your team to deliver on our targets.
- Lead a team to effectively deliver core functions: physical and digital supply chain, asset and data management, technology and reporting.
- Design, propose and implement new and improved systems and ways of working to increase efficiency, accuracy, transparency, robustness and sustainability across the business.
- Research, plan and advise on the resource and operational impact of new projects and services.
- Ensure that systems and workflows are fully integrated with other parts of the Warp group (e.g. finance and royalties) and external partners.
- Keeping abreast of industry and technology developments in order to plan for the future of the recordings business.
- Always keeping environmental impact and sustainability a central part of decision making.
- Part of the Warp Records management team and contributing to our business development.
- Proven experience of leading a team.
- A collaborative approach to get people onboard with change.
- Technical knowledge and experience of implementing new technology, systems and workflows.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting.
- Ability to take a broad view of our business and spot inefficiencies and opportunities.
- An understanding of music digital and physical supply chain and metadata would be desirable.
- Experience and understanding of international logistics.
- Budget planning and management.
- Negotiation of price and terms of business.
North London office with flexible working.
Salary depends on experience.
Please apply here: https://smrtr.io/7xTTz
Please use the ‘Message To Hiring Manager’ section to provide a full cover letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Applications close on 17th January 2022
Thanks for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please contact Jo Holder at Warp at the time of your application.