Home Breaking News Ilford fire sees man airlifted to major trauma unit

Ilford fire sees man airlifted to major trauma unit


A man has been taken to a major trauma centre following a fire that tore by way of a house.

London Fire Brigade was known as to an deal with in Clarence Avenue, Ilford, at simply earlier than 11am, with the blaze introduced underneath management by 11.40am.

One particular person was taken to hospital by an air ambulance crew. A small part of the bottom ground property was fully destroyed by the blaze.

A London Ambulance Service spokesperson mentioned: “We had been known as at 10.54am in the present day (Thursday, April 22) to reviews of a fire at a residential property on Clarence Avenue, Ilford.

“We despatched an ambulance crew, a medic in a automotive, an incident response officer, and a sophisticated paramedic. We additionally dispatched our hazardous space response crew (HART) and London’s Air Ambulance.

If you are in search of a means to keep up to date with the newest breaking information from round Essex, the EssexDwell publication is an efficient place to begin. 

The each day replace will ship the highest information and options to your inbox each night. 

We select crucial tales of the day to embrace within the publication, together with crime, courtroom information, lengthy reads, visitors and journey, foods and drinks articles and extra.

Signing up to the publication is easy. All you’ve to do is to click on right here and sort in your e mail deal with.

It’s one of many some ways you could learn the information that issues to you from EssexDwell.

“We handled an individual on the scene and took them to a major trauma centre.”

A Fire Brigade spokesperson mentioned: “Two fire engines and ten firefighters had been known as to a fire at a home on Clarence Avenue in Gants Hill this morning. A small a part of the bottom ground of a two-storey home was destroyed by fire.

“One man was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service crews. The Brigade was known as at 10.58am and the incident was underneath management by 11.41am.”

Read More
Read More