Child Dies After Fire at London Flat Block

A CHILD has reportedly died following a fireplace at a block of flats in London.

According to experiences, one baby has died and one other is in hospital after a fireplace at a London block of flats.

The fireplace broke out at the block in south London this morning at 5.44am earlier than firefighters rescued a girl and two kids from the highest flooring of the constructing.

The blaze, which occurred in Russett Way, Greenwich, pressured emergency staff to evacuate the household, transporting all three folks to hospital by ambulance.

One of the kids has now died, in line with media experiences.

The fireplace service mentioned six engines and round 40 firefighters have been referred to as to the hearth at the block.

The London Fire Brigade mentioned: “Part of the highest flooring of a split-level maisonette was broken by the hearth.

“Firefighters carrying respiratory equipment rescued a girl and two kids from the highest the ground of the property.

“They have all been taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service crews, the place sadly one of many kids handed away.”

An investigation has now been opened.

Thank you for taking the time to learn this information article “BREAKING NEWS: Child Dies After Fire at London Flat Block”. For extra UK each day information, Spanish each day information and Global information tales, go to the Euro Weekly News residence web page.

Recommended For You